Got pet behavior problems?
Does your dog need training?
- Aggressive with family, children, strangers or visitors.
- Issues with other household pets. Separation anxiety.
- Possessive of food, bones, toys, favorite resting spots.
- Fearful of people, the veterinary clinic, grooming, car rides, noises, the whole wide world…
- Barks, howls or whines excessively.
- Rowdy, jumpy, mouthy (RJM).
- On-leash reactivity or aggression.
- Destructive. Plays rough. House soils.
- Doesn’t listen. Needs reliable obedience skills like come, leash manners, polite greetings, down-stay, quiet, leave it.
Does your cat need training
(Yes, cats are trainable too!)
- Damaging your home with house soiling, urine marking or scratching.
- Aggressive or playing too rough with you.
- Harassing or fighting with other household pets.
- Excessive meowing that wakes you up.
- Fearful of people, the veterinary clinic, the crate, car rides, nail trims, grooming, noises…
- Pestering, destructive, misbehaving to get attention.
See a board certified behaviorist for relief and solutions
Phone: 541-400-0738 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen LeBlanc, MS, ACAAB, CTC
Associate Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist
Certified Trainer & Counselor