Got pet behavior problems?
Does your dog need training?
- Aggressive, unsafe or obnoxious with family, children, strangers or visitors?
- Aggressive toward other pets at home or in the neighborhood? Predatory toward wildlife?
- Possessive of food and toys?
- Fearful, anxious, timid? (Fear of people, the veterinary clinic, car rides, grooming, strangers, family members, noises, the whole, wide world…)
- Barks excessively?
- RJM — rowdy, jumpy, mouthy? Excessive energy?
- On-leash reactivity or aggression to people or other dogs?
- Destructive to property or personal items?
- House soils or runs away?
- Doesn’t listen, needs overall reliable obedience skills like come when called, leash manners (no pulling), door & gate manners (no bolting through), down-stay, be quiet, leave that alone, drop that?
Does your cat need training? (Yes, cats are trainable too!)
- Damaging your home with house soiling, urine marking or scratching?
- Aggressive or playing too rough with you?
- Harassing or fighting with your other cats?
- Excessiving meowing that keeps you awake at night?
- Fearful, anxious, timid? (Can include fear of people, the veterinary clinic, car rides, grooming and nail trimming, strangers, certain family members, noises, the whole, wide world…)
- Pestering, misbehaving to get attention?
See a qualified behaviorist for relief and solutions
Phone: 541-400-0738 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen LeBlanc, MS, ACAAB, CPDT
Associate Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist
Certified Professional Dog Trainer